Spring is in the air! Please join us for our annual Beach Clean Up on Saturday, May 20th from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Bring your rakes, shovels, and work gloves! We will try to have some other tools available for those that need them. Our goal is to prep both the beaches for the summer season and prepare for the Junior Sailing program. If you are not able to meet us for the Beach Clean up, there is still an opportunity to help prep the club for the summer. Please visit our Sign-up Genius to volunteer for some of the other tasks listed. All other activities can be scheduled based on the availability of our volunteers.
- Power wash decks and deck furniture (or cleaning of furniture with detergent). Do not power wash 2nd floor deck. This is scheduled for repair and recoating of gelcoat.
- Paint support columns on rear deck.
- Paint storage sheds (clean out any un-needed items from interiors).
- Inspect deck, replace any damaged boards.
- Check hoist and confirm operable.
House and Yard:
- Clean, scrub, and test grills (if new parts are needed, we can purchase).
- Clean boat ramp.
- Clean out boat yard of any debris.
- Locker room clean out.
- Decoration clean up and consolidation (Social Committee w/ Rear Commodore).
- Mechanical room and tool locker clean out (Dock Rats and Rear Commodore).
- Clean out kitchen, pantry review, clean and check appliances.
- Clean interior windows
- Wipe all interior ledges and surfaces.
- Bar clean up! (Supervised and coordinated by Bar Committee).
All volunteers please contact Val O'Connor via email at
Or, volunteer by clicking this Sign-up Genius link.